Finlandia Beach Club was organized in August 1908 as a cultural society called Cloquet Finnish Workmen Society "Kehitys". In 1909, the first club hall was built on 12th Street and Avenue F in Cloquet, Minnesota. After the "Finn Hall" burned in the 1918 fire, the club met in a newly constructed building attached to the cooperative store on 14th Street. In 1934 the club voted to relocate to a 20 acre property on Little Grand Lake in Saginaw, Minnesota, where the club currently meets.
There are several more web pages with information--just click on a link on the left side of the page to navigate the website!
Site Visitors Since 2008